Mazda 6 Forums banner

401 - 420 of 427 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I did the project this weekend, and it turned out great, I would be willing to make them at $30 each if anyone was interested in the Preamp version.

not to step on the orginal makers toes anyways I looked on his site and it seems he is no longer making them. feel free to email me if interested [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
To be clear, mymnmazda, are you talking about the original version with just the Preamp or Version2 with Preamp+EQ?

I would like to purchase a Version2 Preamp+EQ if anyone has one to sell.

If I can't get one of those I may be interested in buying the original version Preamp only as a last resort.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i've had this subwoofer mod for quite some time (preamp+eq) but for some reason after about 25-30 min, the enhancement stops. the only way to get it back it to restart the car. anyone else experiencing this anomaly?

·
Registered
5 Posts
ive made the V1 edition , i can sware i have everything connected right... but when i test it using a function generator and oscilloscope i get a real fucked up output ... doesnt seem to be working right ...

ive tried to make it three times with 3 different capacitors, Bipolar, tantalum, ceramic and MKT aswell as tried three different 741's and they all do the same thing on my testing ... whats going on!! :(

does it have anything to do with the fact that im using a line level as the input and the preamp works off the bose amplified output ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well I don't give a crap about the fancy features like adjustable eq and such....just want a boost in factory bass that it controlled by stock HU without taking up any trunk space. Gimme a shout if you end up making another of the simple versions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys

Im from the uk and have a 2011 mazda 6 with bose sub under the rear trunk (boot)

Would love to get some more bass too...wondering if anyone could make me a durable one of these to fix permanently in my car??!!

401 - 420 of 427 Posts