1,089 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #164

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Question, are you sport or non sport, because 6i and 6s denote engine not body style. Check out the first page there is a glacier silver wagon with that lip on a NON SPORT bumper.
True, more often than not the 6s has the sport bumper, but not always the case. I was assuming he had the sport bumper

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
True, more often than not the 6s has the sport bumper, but not always the case. I was assuming he had the sport bumper
Agreed, also I will update that lip on here when I get a chance just been crazy at work lately with projects :)

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
I guess I'm unsure of the different bumpers:confused:
This is my 6s--->
Edit: I'm new to the Mazda world, please go easy on me :)
Unfortunately,i highly doubt that lip will fit. Id just grab a BR lip from nextmod. Best looking lip for our cars in my opinion.

Id get those door guards removed too! :p

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wanted to do hd lip...Believe or not none of that frost king lip at any home depot in my area...had this md brand not same measurements. .found frost king brand online though

·
Registered
18 Posts
This is a 2011+ 9th Gen Honda Civic SI, Pro Design Type A front lip. The fit was pretty much perfect, perfect length, goes all the way around and stops at the edge of the bumper. To form any imperfect fitted areas all I did was take a heat gun and mold the lip where necessary and let cool. It could have been that the lip was used and hanging off the car I got it off of as there was some areas that were warped a bit. Id imagine a new lip would fit without issues and very little forming to match the bumper line. This is on my Sport

·
Registered
15 Posts
OEM accessory lip kit

Got lucky and scored an oem accessory lip kit for the non sport package. Waiting on the sideskirt clips to arrive and will install them including the front lip.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Got lucky and scored an oem accessory lip kit for the non sport package. Waiting on the sideskirt clips to arrive and will install them including the front lip.

Nice find I rarely see the oem ones come up anymore.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Awww shucks. :D

I havent seen my old car since I traded it in after being stolen, I'm assuming it got scrapped. My Scirocco is still my super slow project. Not much time to do anything these days.

http://i.imgur.com/s1fGLpa.jpg <-- Click to see it, I don't want to plug up the forum with VW pic. lol

161 - 180 of 184 Posts