Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any1 going to Socal Zoom Zoom Live at the California Speedway Oct 28-29?

I'm an early bird so my event time is at 9am anyone else at that time? I'm down to caravan, carpool with any that wants to go...

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I'm debating on going at the moment.....gotta talk with the Mrs. about it - I bet that she wants to challenge me tho :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
we have the 2:30 time on the 29th, but we planned to go there early, if anyone would like to hang out for a little bit, that'd be cool.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Great, we're scheduled for 2:30 on the 29th, but we'll be there a little earlier.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I think that my time is at 0900. I just got a fancy new camera, so I'll be taking some amazing pics.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any other San Diegans rolling up on Sunday?
Sure looks like fun from the pics posted on the ZoomZoom Live page.

How does it work any way? I know that there are 4 tracks and each one has a different vehicle. Do we get to run as many times as we want?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I think that my time is at 0900. I just got a fancy new camera, so I'll be taking some amazing pics.
[/b]
28th or 29th?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
28th or 29th?
[/b]
Saturday. Now that I am looking at it though, I am supposed to DJ a wedding on Sat night, so i might need to change to sunday...

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
seems like the majority of people are going sunday?

·
Registered
22 Posts
we're new here so whoever will come on sunday we'll glad to meet you ;) we need a specific place and time, or better just meet on the speedway venue?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we're new here so whoever will come on sunday we'll glad to meet you ;) we need a specific place and time, or better just meet on the speedway venue?
[/b]
hey there sarge...what time do you plan on getting there? I 've never been there or even know the area. I know the Ontario Mills Mall is near bye, i'm down to meet up before, anyone else is more than welcome..let me know my time is at 9am.. :drive:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I set mine for 2pm tomorrow. =\ Not new to the area, but new to the event.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey there sarge...what time do you plan on getting there? I 've never been there or even know the area. I know the Ontario Mills Mall is near bye, i'm down to meet up before, anyone else is more than welcome..let me know my time is at 9am.. [/b]

hey dude, sorry that i have not replied to your post sooner, been busy lately...actually we were there yesterday afternoon, i change my sched bcoz of some friends hoping to meet with them at night, but it did not happen. :tear: :irate:

maybe next time and hope you will enjoy your day at the speedway! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I sure hope they dont have the same cars, or they did some major repair work on them since they were here in miami, otherwise you guys arent gonna have much left.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts