Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any1 going to Socal Zoom Zoom Live at the California Speedway Oct 28-29?

I'm an early bird so my event time is at 9am anyone else at that time? I'm down to caravan, carpool with any that wants to go...

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I'm debating on going at the moment.....gotta talk with the Mrs. about it - I bet that she wants to challenge me tho :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
we have the 2:30 time on the 29th, but we planned to go there early, if anyone would like to hang out for a little bit, that'd be cool.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any other San Diegans rolling up on Sunday?
Sure looks like fun from the pics posted on the ZoomZoom Live page.

How does it work any way? I know that there are 4 tracks and each one has a different vehicle. Do we get to run as many times as we want?

·
Registered
22 Posts
we're new here so whoever will come on sunday we'll glad to meet you ;) we need a specific place and time, or better just meet on the speedway venue?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
we're new here so whoever will come on sunday we'll glad to meet you ;) we need a specific place and time, or better just meet on the speedway venue?
[/b]
hey there sarge...what time do you plan on getting there? I 've never been there or even know the area. I know the Ontario Mills Mall is near bye, i'm down to meet up before, anyone else is more than welcome..let me know my time is at 9am.. :drive:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I set mine for 2pm tomorrow. =\ Not new to the area, but new to the event.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey there sarge...what time do you plan on getting there? I 've never been there or even know the area. I know the Ontario Mills Mall is near bye, i'm down to meet up before, anyone else is more than welcome..let me know my time is at 9am.. [/b]

hey dude, sorry that i have not replied to your post sooner, been busy lately...actually we were there yesterday afternoon, i change my sched bcoz of some friends hoping to meet with them at night, but it did not happen. :tear: :irate:

maybe next time and hope you will enjoy your day at the speedway! :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.