Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is coming?

I will be there both days, and I have a couple of RX-8 friends coming up with me. We are going to get a room near the track probably friday and saturday nights for those that want to join us.

The best part....it's FREE. No cost, zilch, nada.

Go register at www.zoomzoomlive.com and let us know who we can expect and look for so we can all try to meet up.

Who doesn't want to thrash some great cars for free?? :drive: :yesnod:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Who all is coming?

I will be there both days, and I have a couple of RX-8 friends coming up with me. We are going to get a room near the track probably friday and saturday nights for those that want to join us.

The best part....it's FREE. No cost, zilch, nada.

Go register at www.zoomzoomlive.com and let us know who we can expect and look for so we can all try to meet up.

Who doesn't want to thrash some great cars for free?? :drive: :yesnod:
[/b]

man i would love to go... but i'll be in NY all week

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'll be there. Looking forward to thrashing someone else's Speed6. :D

Unfortunately there is a NASA event down at Roebling in Savannah that weekend. That means alot of RX8 guys that would have come, won't.

·
Registered
700 Posts
wooo! ill be there!! where are you guys all staying those nights?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kevin (9G_Redline), the blue RX-8 from D&B back in spring will be there with me. We are going to stay the night either at a motel near the track or I may leave my car here in town and borrow the parents' truck and 5th wheel and party at a campground nearby (sleeps 6-8 guys, BYOB, grill out...any takers?)

·
Registered
700 Posts
hmmm, or we could all crash at Trels place!!!!!!!!!!! woooo sounds like a great idea!!!

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Sorry folks but I don't have my own crib at the moment.

G

·
0 Posts
I registered this morning and hopefully nothing will come up and make me miss out...

This will also be my first official Mazda event as well so I'm really excited. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
i'd like to trow in a suggestion.how 'bout we all meet sunday morning oct 1st and grab some parking spaces just for mazdas. only we;d have to be there kind'a early. thoughts enyone?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
i'd like to trow in a suggestion.how 'bout we all meet sunday morning oct 1st and grab some parking spaces just for mazdas. only we;d have to be there kind'a early. thoughts enyone?
[/b]
I'm In!!!......just entered.......ya.....I signed up for the 9:45.....I'll be there Oct 1st!!..........

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
oh ya....one more thing......After this event...PLEASE make sure you keep & save your REGISTRATION ID NUMBER!! Go back to the zoomzoom web-site,enter your ID & Last Name. And Post Em' up!! Just wanna see who has the best times........and ummm....*Ahem.....(Braggin' Rights) :lurk:

Mazda6 - Time......
Miata - Time....
RX-8 - Time.....ect...

Cyazz
Neal S.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts