Mazda 6 Forums banner

181 - 200 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Zeffer man we need to meet up already. FL has a ton of modded 3rd gen 6s. Myself and 3 other friends are all bagged and all in FL and there's more still. I know another dude from NC with a slammed static one too. We gotta link up.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Zeffer man we need to meet up already. FL has a ton of modded 3rd gen 6s. Myself and 3 other friends are all bagged and all in FL and there's more still. I know another dude from NC with a slammed static one too. We gotta link up.
It's funny you say that. I'm trying to set something up with Jamie right now. Mark your calendar for July 2nd, Ocala Cars and Coffee. He and I might meet up out there. It would be good to get a 6 group to roll to that.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Awesome that's my dude! Ill talk to him about it.
Nice! He and I just chatted on insta a few minutes ago, says he knows you. Says he'll see if he can get "Dej" out as well, from Orlando. The four of us meeting up in Ocala would be pretty alright!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice! He and I just chatted on insta a few minutes ago, says he knows you. Says he'll see if he can get "Dej" out as well, from Orlando. The four of us meeting up in Ocala would be pretty alright!

Hell yea sounds awesome. I know another guy on IG who is from NC and drives a static 6 on like some Vienna kreis looking wheels. Ill invite him.

btw what is your IG? Mine is @cocainesix

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Hell yea sounds awesome. I know another guy on IG who is from NC and drives a static accord on like some Vienna kreis looking wheels. Ill invite him.

btw what is your IG? Mine is @cocainesix
@zference

Bring all kinds of people! I'll pry make a post in these forums when the event is live in the Ocala group.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #190

·
Registered
151 Posts

Haha, I saw that man. Followed back. I didn't realize we had so many modded up 6 owners down here in FL. Makes sense though, what with this gorgeous weather year round.

Yea man its cool. These cars don't have the largest following but we get the luxury of having so many of them local to us.

Found another one in Tampa last night on the way home. Black, slight drop, wheels, MV Tuning goodies. Didn't get a chance to flag him but Ive got my eye out for him now.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Yea man its cool. These cars don't have the largest following but we get the luxury of having so many of them local to us.

Found another one in Tampa last night on the way home. Black, slight drop, wheels, MV Tuning goodies. Didn't get a chance to flag him but Ive got my eye out for him now.
Nice! If you manage to find him, let him know about the Ocala CnC. I'm going to make a thread on it soon here.

Spent last night taking some more pictures. Late nights with the 16.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I raise you, three hood shots!

Attachments

Reactions: Zeffer

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
I raise you, three hood shots!
That looks awesome man! Nice work. Pictures like that show my gripe with our color though: it only pops when a source of light hits it. Else, it reflects just about everything without showing its color through.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Night shots = win.
I loooove doing night photography man.

When I'm in a funk, I'll take the 6 out after dark and drive around. Eventually I'll find somewhere nice to shoot. Clean it up, take some shots, and just relax. It's incredible being completely on your own in a city of a million people.

Plus, there are no interruptions, no worries about light changing, you can go places you can't during the day, the weather's nicer...oh yeah. Love me some night shoots.

181 - 200 of 270 Posts