Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Great looking car and some nice mods, @Zeffer. Could you post some "After" pics of your Tanabe Medallion exhaust when you get a chance? I'm ideally looking for a 3/4 rear view like this and a straight on rear view to get a sense of how it looks compared to stock. Thanks!

·
Registered
782 Posts
The tips actually looked too big to me when I first installed it, but now it looks right and the OE exhaust looks so puny when I see other 6's. One thing that I might suggest is painting the canisters before install. Gives a lot cleaner look from the rear IMO.

Thank you DG. I appreciate the suggestion, though like Zeffer, part of me wouldn't mind seeing a little bit of shiny under the car if it's not too obnoxious.

How are you liking the Tanabe Medallion? Also, how's the Carpro Dlux treatment holding up on your exhaust tips? If it works and is a worthwhile form of protection, I'd like to treat my exhaust tips before they have a chance to get scuffed up.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Still my favorite 6 on this forum. Beautiful car, and tasteful mods, Zeffer!

Outstanding photos, too. Out of curiosity, what brand and model of camera are you using? I'm in the market for a new one, and love the quality of the pictures you're taking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.