Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
can u put on zaino with a pc or no? if not what wax and sealant are good for the pcs?
[/b]

You can apply Zaino with a PC. The ZPC paint cleaner/polish works well with polishing pads. Z-2 and Z-5 work with finishing pads. I'd apply the final coats by hand though, but that's just me.

The PC works with most polishes, liquid waxes and sealants. It's strong point is it's ability to safely polish paint. If you want something to simply apply one-step waxes or sealants, then the PC is overkill. Optimum, Pinnacle, Poorboy's World, Mothers, etc all make great polishes that can be used in conjunction with the PC to remove and reduce swirls and light scratches. Do you plan on just using a wax or sealant or do you plan on doing a full process?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can apply Zaino with a PC. The ZPC paint cleaner/polish works well with polishing pads. Z-2 and Z-5 work with finishing pads. I'd apply the final coats by hand though, but that's just me.

The PC works with most polishes, liquid waxes and sealants. It's strong point is it's ability to safely polish paint. If you want something to simply apply one-step waxes or sealants, then the PC is overkill. Optimum, Pinnacle, Poorboy's World, Mothers, etc all make great polishes that can be used in conjunction with the PC to remove and reduce swirls and light scratches. Do you plan on just using a wax or sealant or do you plan on doing a full process?
[/b]
i plan on doing a full process, i was jus wondering because i still have a lot of zaino left from last time. last time, i did it by hand and it took forever, but hopefully the pc will save me a lot of time.

·
Registered
184 Posts
i plan on doing a full process, i was jus wondering because i still have a lot of zaino left from last time. last time, i did it by hand and it took forever, but hopefully the pc will save me a lot of time.
[/b]

I know how you feel. Next time I re-zaino I am using the PC. I don't care if I use a little more that way. I think I am going to try and use some bonnets to aid in removal since that is what takes the most time.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know how you feel. Next time I re-zaino I am using the PC. I don't care if I use a little more that way. I think I am going to try and use some bonnets to aid in removal since that is what takes the most time.
[/b]
seriously, zaino takes soooo long and the pc will do it 10x better in half the time.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
last time I did it I spent around 10 hours from claying to 4 coats of zaino. Totally worth it but I would love to use that time for something else.
[/b]
ur hands were sore as hell huh? i heard the pc does in minutes what we do in hours. i jus ordered mine last night and its coming on monday with just ground shipping. fast stuff from autopia.

·
Registered
143 Posts
ZPC works great with a PC. As far as Z5 pro and Z2 pro its best by hand.
Zaino is coming out with 2 new products.The first one is what they call ZAIO = Zaino all in one ,its a cleaner,polish and sealant all in one step that doesn't need the ZFX accelerator.

The second product wich sounds like you may love is called Clear seal. As the name suggests its a clear sealant that you just apply and walk away, that's right walk away it doesn't have to be removed.

The beta testers of these products are quite immpressed :love:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
ya the pc works miracles it saves so much time its unreal. i am curious to try that new sealant from zano i cant believe you dont have to take it off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.