Mazda 6 Forums banner

zaino

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Matt60158 
#1 ·
So it has begun.. I have begun my Zaino project, 2 coats on and a few more tomorrow and Sunday.... I will post up when I am all done.

#3 ·
Save your money on the electric buffer and get Zaino. It does a much better job.

#7 ·
Ahh yes, the wonders of zaino. Hope to order my kit and do the same.

Jason

#8 ·
Zaino'ed my speed sunday as I put on my sharkfin antenna...
Dawn wash
Zaino wash
Claybar
Zainowash
Z-5 with gloss enhancer spray
Z-2 with gloss enhancer
Z-2 with gloss enhancer

:D

#11 ·
Once you go zaino you will not regret it and you will not go back.

#12 ·
Zaino'ed my speed sunday as I put on my sharkfin antenna...
Dawn wash
Zaino wash
Claybar
Zainowash
Z-5 with gloss enhancer spray
Z-2 with gloss enhancer
Z-2 with gloss enhancer

:D
[/b]

Wow...

#13 ·
strtfghtr I sure hope you got in some Z1 or ZFX in there... Can't miss that step
[/b]
Yeah I used the Z-FX just didnt put it in the list since it goes on with the other zaino coats

too bad it's been raining and crappy out for the past 2 days but the car still looks great

Wow...
[/b]
Yeah the first time you do it it really takes up a whole day, after the first just puting a coat on every now and then is enough to sustain an incredible look

#16 ·
I am so glad I could sprend the wonders to this forum. It truly is worth it on darker colors.
[/b]
Ok buddy just take credit for inventing it too while youre at it...

I've known about Zaino for years from
http://www.clubgp.com
so im sure it would have made it here eventualy even without the recomendations but if you want praise for bein the first on this forum then let me help you out

:bowdown:

#17 ·
:kissass: funny i have been using it for well over 5 years... hmmm but hey everyone needs a bit of luv....

#19 ·
haha everyone is going crazy. When I heard it about over on another forum clubatenza I didn't see anything posted on here so I am just spreading the love for zaino. The zainobros are the ones who work wonders. Oh maybe I should be bowing to you sir, your the one with the rare and powerful speed6. You have that so at the end of the day your the winner.

#20 ·
we are all winners here after all i started with an 03 Lapiis 6

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.