Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i decided to pay someone to do the zaino wax for me.... and OMG zaino is so nice...so i decided to share picts w/ everyone...he did the whole process zaino posted on the internet...w/ an extra coat of the polish on top...so yeah here are the pix...in some of the pix u can see me and luis (migueloo)...thats how great this stuff is...sorry bout the small pix...but thats how they uplodaed....full size available if u pm me...

enjoy..cuz i know i am

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
fricking awesome. The reflected clouds is a cool effect, makes your car look like the sky.
How long did the wax job take? Did they use a Porter Cable?

·
Registered
979 Posts
God bless zaino bros.. but you paid someone?? A bit over the top...

·
Registered
210 Posts
:drool: I gotta get my lapis lookin like that! But imma do it w/o Zaino's help, watch! :D i got all these water spot etching all over my car, tho. i gotta find a pro detailer to take care of those for me. or buy a pc and do it myself. But that means i'll have to practice, practice, practice, before i do anything to my car. anyway, looks good!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Zaino is the goodness. :) It r0x0rz.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
God bless zaino bros.. but you paid someone?? A bit over the top...
[/b]
I would pay too...but I have a silver 6, so no point :( plus....160bucks for 5 hours work including materials is not bad at all

·
Registered
979 Posts
I actually enjoyed it when I did it myself there is a great satisfaction n doing it yourself that you can't get outta of it someone else does it! But hell if you can get someone else to do it i guess it is somewhat worth it. I would rather do it myself tho.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Zaino rocks!

Looks great and last over 1 year with Zaino shampoo used for car wases and quick 10minutes Z8 aplication every other wash... if you'll use GlassPolish on your windows and Z2pro to finishit off it will last as long...

Amazing products!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Question for the Zaino lovers...

How well does the whole set of Zaino products protect against bird crap on your car? I live in an apartment complex with big trees over all the parking areas. Great for keeping the car cool, bad for lots of birds dropping stuff on top of cars (and pollen too...). I know Zaino isn't really a polish and that it does protect the car, but I was wondering how it handles bird droppings specifically. Because if I'm going to invest in it, as opposed to a traditional wax, I want to make sure it works.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
what should i do to keep this shine up.... should i do the Z-7 car wash then finish it w/ the Z-8??? whats the best way to keep this shine???
[/b]
Lock it up in the garage and don't let it see the light of day! LOL

BTW, your car looks great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
dluxxx
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing