Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went through my first showcar kit so I ordered my next kit today. Now that I have leather I went all out and got the full kit with the treatment for it and the tire shine.

Can't wait to give the new z-5 pro a try!

·
Registered
979 Posts
You will love the results I did my car with bout 4 /5 coats and now henever I wash it it looks brand new!!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Oh yeah! I love me some Zaino!!! I've used it on mine since the day I brought it home. :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I have not tried Zaino paint products yet, but their leather cleaner/conditioner is some of the best stuff I've ever used. It leaves the leather soft, doesn't leave residue in the seat perforations, and makes the interior smell great. It's a little expensive buying it as a single item, but definately worth it. Make sure to post up some pics when you get it all shined up.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Should be applying the first few coats to my Speed6 this Thursday. Zaino is great, just waiting to see the results on this car.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah the full kit looks great, I'll be busy this weekend.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
i use meguiars NXT wax.. but the car is white.. i read rave reviews on zaino but has one seen a whit ecar w/ it? do u see a significant diff?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do on dark blue. The main difference is durability. Everytime you washed it looks so damn good like you just waxed. The paint stays happy for a long time. I do it early summer and am set till spring.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
i use meguiars NXT wax.. but the car is white.. i read rave reviews on zaino but has one seen a whit ecar w/ it? do u see a significant diff?
[/b]
It is not that apparent on light colors - silver and white. Like Matt says - mainly durability (although even the most fervent Zaino supporters I've talked with don't say more than 6 months.)

If you don't mind waxing 3-5 times a years as opposed to 2-3 times, the difference between NXT and Zaino will not be that noticeable on a white car as long as you do the applications the same way. That means once a year you wash, claybar, wash, polish, wax, another coat of wax, one more coat, as many coats as you feel like it allowing about 12-24 hours between coats. Then the other times you just wash and wax with as many coats as you want.
:)

I have seen a difference on cars with Zaino, but in a lot of cases I wouldn't call it worth the extra money unless it was on a show car. Then every single extra sparkle counts.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I have not tried Zaino paint products yet, but their leather cleaner/conditioner is some of the best stuff I've ever used. It leaves the leather soft, doesn't leave residue in the seat perforations, and makes the interior smell great. It's a little expensive buying it as a single item, but definately worth it. Make sure to post up some pics when you get it all shined up.
[/b]
was wondering 'bout their leather product if it was making you slide in your seat ???

It is not that apparent on light colors - silver and white. Like Matt says - mainly durability (although even the most fervent Zaino supporters I've talked with don't say more than 6 months.)

If you don't mind waxing 3-5 times a years as opposed to 2-3 times, the difference between NXT and Zaino will not be that noticeable on a white car as long as you do the applications the same way. That means once a year you wash, claybar, wash, polish, wax, another coat of wax, one more coat, as many coats as you feel like it allowing about 12-24 hours between coats. Then the other times you just wash and wax with as many coats as you want.
:)

I have seen a difference on cars with Zaino, but in a lot of cases I wouldn't call it worth the extra money unless it was on a show car. Then every single extra sparkle counts.
[/b]
This could be the alternative , soon for me .... resolving a lot of the issues you mention while still having the Zaino properties ..... and going way beyond ...... if you care then take ALL the time to read this potential find (be open-minded and consider your skepticism) http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=57051

·
Registered
900 Posts
I've used Zaino products for over 6 years now. I'm the first to admit that there is extra work involved, but they are coming out with stuff that takes steps out of the process. My 6 has a little bit of water marks and swirl in it (from neglecting it too long between washes sometimes), but from 10 feet back you would never see them. I've thought about giving up on Zaino and trying some of the NXT this fall. I don't know though, man, that Zaino does leave a deep shine on my Redfire paint!!!! :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I loves my Zaino...
last time i washed it started to rain as I dried the car and couldnt put another coat on...:(

it definetly lasts 6 months I first used it on my jeep (as a test run before I did my MS6) it came out looking so good the next day I did the speed.

He's right about it not showing as well on the white/silver but on the other colors it looks soooooo deep.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts