1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1999 Mazda Protege: LX 1.8 Touring Edition

Mods:

- 15" CSA 5 Spoke Rims
- 205/50-15" Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Ultra High Performance V-Rated Tires
- Pilot Fog Lights Preformance Series PL-1078
- Ractive Superflow AirIntake System SF-1021
- Xenon Lights (Plasmalights.com/Plasmaindustries.com)
- Calipers Painted Red

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Kranberry

I live in the stone age...no digital camera, no scanner... :p[/b]
Thats aight, what kinda car do you have?

·
Registered
56 Posts
My Car.

Ill post a pic of my car soon... its a 96 _________ :D Oh i bet the suspense is killing you all!! You will have to wait and see.. lol.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by sampson

Ill post a pic of my car soon... its a 96 _________  :D  Oh i bet the suspense is killing you all!!  You will have to wait and see.. lol.[/b]
If you say '96 IMPALA SS, I will kill you...

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nothing at ALL is wrong with that. That is honestly my DREAM car. 250hp, V8!!! If I could own any, it would be that, and a 3rd gen RX-7.

Also the Impala is special ... limited, very limited...

B

·
0 Posts
Your Car

I have a 97 Millenia S. Love the car and the Miller Cycle engine but looking forward to the Mazda 6. Back to something a little smaller and sportier.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Bisonguy

I have a 97 Millenia S. Love the car and the Miller Cycle engine but looking forward to the Mazda 6. Back to something a little smaller and sportier.[/b]
Nice nice nice! I love those cars... we got one as a curtosy car when my dad dropped his MPV off for service.. man that car MOVES... I love that engine.. sounds so nice!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Your Car?'

This is my (t)rusty old 525i in front of not so trusty VW Golf that I crashed into an S series Mercedes. In the upper right corner... well, you know what that is :)

·
Registered
47 Posts

My intro to Mazda was through an '89 Mercury Tracer. As you may or may not know, that is a 323 drivetrain w/ different sheetmetal. After 240k miles (321868.8 km); I decided to stick with what works! The Tracer has been relegated to back-up vehicle because now, I'm a proud owner of an '01 2.0ES Protege. The Protege is a great car, but what I'm getting next is the 2.3T, hopefully 6spd, AWD, 5Dr MazdaSpeed6! The 6 hasn't been released at all in NA yet, so I have to get my fix looking at pictures on the net & my memories of the NA Autoshow.....beautiful car! "...And visions of Mazda6's danced in their heads..."

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Originally posted by Sigvard
In the upper right corner... well, you know what that is :)[/b]
OH BABY!!! I can recognize those taillights from a mile away! NICE NICE!! more pics!

·
Registered
48 Posts

I still have no car. But my mom has a Mazda Premacy 1.8 (100hp) Exclusive. Bought new in '99. And her husband (not my father!) has a new Peugeot 307 1.6 (110hp) XS from 2002. click here for the pics! I won't place them here, cause they are a bit to large

I hope that my mom's new car will be a Mazda 6 Sport 2.0L Touring with 17" alloy wheels and spoiler and the back. But for now she is very happy with the Pemacy :(

·
Registered
140 Posts

what about the upper right corner or the of Sampson's neon picture. I would like to see those headlights!

·
Registered
4 Posts

Here's my baby, pic isn't too great. I just cleaned it so I'll take some new pics of it soon.

2001 Mazda B3000 DualSport
3.0L V6 147HP
Keyless Entry
Power Door Locks and Windows
Cloth 60/40 Bench Seat
Foldable Arm Rest
Rear Tinted Sliding Window
15" Aluminum Wheels
Cruise Control
Tilt Steering Wheel
Pioneer CD Player
3" Lift with Sports Suspension

·
Registered
62 Posts

I've got a crappy 2000 Tiburon but the lease is done in 12 months! No picture though.... Can't wait for that 6 to hit the markets!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts