Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who haven't seen my post about the 6 being in Charlotte now, I got a brochure of options and for those interested, an MP3 player is a dealer-installed option. Some may have known this already, but it caught me by surprise!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Replying to Topic 'You can get an MP3 player in the 6!!'

What brochure are you talking about?? I have the 6 brochure, and it doesn't meantion ANYthing about an MP3 player. I even went to the dealer today, and saw and drove the new 6i (5-spd) , talked to the dealer about the MP3 option , and he said no one there has heard about it. Also, the website doesn't mention anything about it. Can you scan your brochure, and let us see it? Thanks.
Bye the way, the car drove unbelievabely! I was very impressed with the 4 cylinder. Can't wait to see one with the sport package!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

If I had a scanner, I would. But I promise you I saw the MP3 player. It was a small brochure like you'd get at a rest stop or something. It surprised me too because no one on this board even mentioned MP3's as far as i know.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Sorry, but I lost the post where you described what it looked like in the dash. Where was it?? Under the normal CD slot? Does it go in the same spot that the cassette would go into ? I can't figure out how it would fit in there.. seems kinda small?? Did you ask how much this option will cost? Also, are you sure this is for us in America?? Maybe somehow you got one made for Europe?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Nah, didn't even ask for any info on it. I was just in awe of the car! I'll look at it again when I get home and report back on Monday or so. But yeah, the pic I saw had all three in it, unless I was mistaken.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Not a priority, but might be a nice feature - depending on how good the stereo is (the bette rthe stereo, the less acceptable MP3's are...)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

YES YES YES!!!! Thank you kirill for making this a happy day! Oh and thank you Mazda :)

Been wishing for an mp3 player. Wish comes true.

Been wishing for the two-tone steering wheel option. We get it.

And they already said NAV is coming in the future.

I'm very happy. Now I'm going to sleep. See ya tomorrow.

Thanks Mazda!

:zzz

·
Registered
71 Posts

Woohoo... I was going to wait until the second year before buying 6s, but after looking at this, now I'm not so sure. These options make the 6s even more tempting; arggghhh.

thanks Kirill:D

·
Registered
211 Posts

NICE...anyone know the expected prices for the accessories...?:)

·
Registered
137 Posts

will the MP3 player be available in Sweden? Anyone?? Hehehe... I'm totally interessted!

·
Registered
391 Posts

Hey guys, I would like to put those fog lights (plus those that are coming with the sport package, but the size of the hole are not exactly the same on the 6 with the sport package and the 6 without it...). Does someone knows if they make the lower fog lights for the sport package in USA/CANADA?

...oh! and Kirill... Thanks for those pics!!!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Reading Topic: You can get an MP3 player in the 6!!

When I bought mine with the sport package, the dealer told me it would be no problem getting the fog lamps. The problem is, the dealer said the model was too new, they didn't even have an inventory sheet to order accessories from, so it could be up to 3 months before I got the lights. Had not heard of the MP3 player and now it's already on my 'must have new toy' list.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts