1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
57,000 dollars????? I'd rather have a new vette.

And what is with people and their park benches on the trunks

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
The rear bumper isn't even flush with the widebody, and the front doesn't line up well either. POS!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But I WANT IT SO BAD!!!!!
:barf:

:laugh:

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
looks tight!!!!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
If only he would have used his genius to do good... :p

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Seriously...did the creator this "thing" really think it looks great??? I mean, you got to have horrible taste in things to even do this.

It gets up to a point in which each individual have their own taste and opinion but after that, it's just wrong!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Why you all gotta be playa haten on mah ride yo? I'll race any of ya bitches in your 6's. Mah Cavzilla is so fast it can go back in time YO. beat that shit......

And what is with people and their park benches on the trunks
[/b]
YO, I get tired, a--ight? Sometimes mah fatass needs a place ta sit. So mah bench go's with me wherever I go yo... so I mounted it to the trunk. HELLA PIMP'N

YA'll are jelouse cause aint non of you's able ta travel back in time in yo lil 6's. Muthafucka's call me McFly with this shit. Cause I can travel back in time and mah ass is so damn fly. I get all the bitches wit mah cavzilla......fuck I can't keep up with it...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Man, that custom red wire hanging in front of the clutch pedal is the new hotness. Anyone know when the rpm store will have one for us??? And are there no reverse lights? Is that legal? Finally, why is this being sold by the "theclassiccarenthusiast"?

·
Registered
158 Posts
The outside is really nice with the kit and wheels but the interioir and paint are gross. I mean this much purple should only seen on Barney or a Teletubby!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i cant believe someone would pay that price for purple swede everywhere

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Some great ideas and tons of work, but why waste it on a cav?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts