Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This clutch is really starting to piss me off now, in 1st feels like the car is about to be torn appart...:swearin:

Just wondering if anyone has fixed there, and what did you do to have the dealer fix it? What did you say to them, or if you dropped the car there the night before?

Also if you got this fixed, and got it done at Wayne Mazda in NJ, please let me know. I need to get this fixed ASAP as the winter is vastly approaching, and well we all know how bad this can be on those cold winter mornings....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Shutter?

Originally posted by Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary
Main Entry:shutter
Function:noun
Date:1542

1 : one that shuts
2 : a usually movable cover or screen for a window or door
3 : a mechanical device that limits the passage of light; especially : a camera attachment that exposes the film or plate by opening and closing an aperture
4 : the movable louvers in a pipe organ by which the swell box is opened
–shutterless \-l*s\ adjective
or
Main Entry:shutter
Function:transitive verb
Date:1826

1 : to close by or as if by shutters
2 : to furnish with shutters

Did you mean shudder?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Clutch "shudder" has been a problem on late model Miatas. Many have had the dealer replace the clutch on warranty. Take it to the dealer.

(Thanks for changing the title. Now someone who is searching will be able to find what they are looking for.):)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.