Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased a brand new 2021 Mazda CX-5 in December 2020. About 2 months in, I noticed paint chips and it has only gotten worse. For the past year I have tried contacting Mazda about it. They said it was under warranty and since November I have been calling them to schedule the repaint. About four weeks ago, they said I could get my car repainted but they have no courtesy vehicles so I would not have a way to get to and from work. I took my car there and dropped it off after being told it would take 1 week to paint. I arranged to borrow a car for the week. I dropped it off first thing Tuesday morning. I called Thursday afternoon and was told they had no idea what they were supposed to be doing with my car. I have been communicating with only two people and the guy that told me that, I have talked to several times so he is well aware of my issue. He said they could get it repainted but it would take 3+ weeks. I asked again for a courtesy vehicle and he told me they have nothing to give me. They have been completely unhelpful and I have no idea what to do now. I have 100's of paint chips all over this brand new car. I had a Mazda before this purchase and was happy with it. I will never purchase anything from Mazda again. They clearly don't stand behind their vehicles!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts