Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a 6club sticker on the window. Complex was off Baldwin. Random sighting. Was just on vacation from CA visiting a friend over there. You here?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I have a yellow 6 with the 6Club sticker in the window. I don't know the area your speaking of though. That is weird to think that there is another yellow 6 around here with a 6club sticker.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i live in palatine...haven't seen a yellow 6 over there. (funny, that's where my in laws live, off Baldwin). There is one that parks in downtown palatine everyday near the train station...maybe the same one? seriously, can't be TOO many yellows...

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
weird, baldwin? ive only seen one yellow 6 thats was from illinois and that was at a meet last year.

we chased him around for awhile wondering if he was someone looking for the meet, but he wasnt.

6 gun is the only yellow 6 that i know of in the great lakes area on the boards..

·
Registered
468 Posts
There was a 6club sticker on the window. Complex was off Baldwin. Random sighting. Was just on vacation from CA visiting a friend over there. You here?
[/b]

u still in IL? u helped me roll my fenders when i was in norcal. hit me up:

AIM: Si00Civic

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah i was only there for like 3 days haha.

·
Registered
117 Posts
sorry to bump this, but saw another (different) yellow 6 at streets of woodfield today...
parked outside maggianos/corner bakery. had lip spoiler and different (not stock) tips. sweet looking with lip spoiler, i must say. if anyone's on here...nice rear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
wuk
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing