Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going down the neighborhood rood with cars parked up and down the main street making it pretty much a one way road... Yielded for a on coming car and started to take back off, pulled out and started movingand corrected the wheels to reenter down the road and POW, power cuts off and Madza just dies... Steering wheel locked and I pretty much ran up the read fender/bumper of a parked nice 2019 Honda Sport.... No real biggy, guys didn't trip and I have full coverage. Wheels are straight, and it's drive able once I pulled the fender off the tire. Really looks like a lot of cosmetic work will need to get done and a new line for my wiper fluid(tanks good!)

But anyways I'm a bit at a loss... I can't for the life of me find out what cause it to just die and lock up! No check engine lights, no codes given, and stuck my big boy computer on it. Only thing wrong with it I can figure is the key fob had having some issues, changed the battery and had had any problems with it besides from time to time the Madza wouldn't detect it and my wife would get in and her fob always works perfect. It's about to go into the shop to get fix, but I'd really like to know what would of caused it to die.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive parking light

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not really tripping about the accident, I still have a Chevy Venture I haul my welder around in, my 95 Honda Civic, and my toy, my 85 Mustang Foxbody GT. Then I also have a 2015 Ram 1500 V8 Crew Cab getting delivered on the 17th of this month. This poo is just bugging the heck out of me and don't want it randomly dying while I wait for the dodge to get here. Any ideas what would cause this would be extremely helpful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts