Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
luckyy. howd that happen? lol
i out an application in on their website and it took about a week and they approved me =D you should do it to so we c an bring in some more 2nd gens =]

Reactions: brandonlee

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
hey guys. im involved in a contest for ride of the moth with a company called JRP racing. was just wondering if some of you guys would be interested in dropping a vote for me on that page. just click the link and like the page and click vote. now there are alot of nice cars on there and even a few from the members of this forum. so its your call on who you want to vote for. thanks for looking!!!

Kyle in JRP Racing Development: Ride of the month FREE part (Intake,H.id,Muffler,B.O.V,springs) of your choice give away!!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
what style are they and can you provide a picture??
and an asking price?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
fresh coat of wax =]

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

Got my roof and some plasti diping done. Hope you guys like it :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
hell yea man. i want to get them like slightly darkened but im gunna have someone do it for me . to scared to do it myself. specially when i get the LED

·
Registered
242 Posts
I think they look good. the covers are in my closet. Thats just my opinion though. im gunna use em till they get beat up a bit or until i find a good deal on some OEM mazda 6 rims. not a huge fan of aftermarket rims so im gunna look for OEM ones
There's are oem hubbies.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Yea i was thinking about plasti dipping mine. Im gunna be making my own mud flaps in a week so after that i might paint them

·
Administrator
2021 Mazda6 Carbon Edition
8,680 Posts
Instead of plast-dip, I bought some wheel/hub paint at the local Advanced Auto for my winter hubcaps. They turned out pretty good, and they lasted throughout the rough winter without scratching, chipping or peeling.

Just another suggestion... :)

Reactions: xxGen2Mazda6xx

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Yea! I painted my speed 3 wheels with krylon fusion and wheel specific clear coat over. Came out really nice.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Thanks ice!

Tinted the side markers and got the front flaps installed. :)

21 - 40 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.