Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
xxGen2Mazda6xx 2009 Brilliant Silver Six

Hey everyone,
Decided im going to make a thread for my 2009 Mazda6. Traded in my Mazdaspeed3 for this due to the practicality of the mazda6. so far im really happy with the swap. gas milage is way better and the comfort level of driving has increased alot. I do miss the power of my speed 3 but sometimes you gotta stuff you dont want to do to make things better in the long run. Hope you all enjoy. All criticism is appreciated =]

The Old:

2009 Mazda 6
Brialliant Silver Metallic

Mods

Performance:

Power:
  • Custom Mazdaspeed exhaust
Suspension:
  • Custom Strut Bar
Engine Management
  • Ultraguage

Cosmetic:
  • Interior and LED light swap
  • Tinted side markers
  • Chrome dipped turn signals
  • 3M gloss black roof
  • Cree 5w hyper white reverse bulbs

Dealer Accessories:
  • OEM Mazda6 Sun Shade
  • OEM All weather floor mats
  • OEM Front mask
  • OEM Fog Lights
  • OEM Mud flaps
  • OEM Cargo Tray
  • OEM Spoiler

Pics: Courtesy of my Girlfriend Christina ( Kureemy.deviantart.com ) and some other people =]

added 9/24

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
nice. whats with the steelies?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice. whats with the steelies?
I think they look good. the covers are in my closet. Thats just my opinion though. im gunna use em till they get beat up a bit or until i find a good deal on some OEM mazda 6 rims. not a huge fan of aftermarket rims so im gunna look for OEM ones

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
i seeee. where do you live (state)?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
ahh poops. i have mazdaspeed 6 wheels you could buy. i was hoping you were within driving distance lol. too far

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahh poops. i have mazdaspeed 6 wheels you could buy. i was hoping you were within driving distance lol. too far
i would love some speed 6 wheels. but even if you were close, there is the fact that i was fired from my job last week. sooooooooooooo buying things for my car is kinda at the bottom of my list right now, unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
added some more pics =]

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Nice ms3. Bring those mods to the m6. I should have a set of oem 18's for sale soon.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice ms3. Bring those mods to the m6. I should have a set of oem 18's for sale soon.

thanks!
wish i could. my little brother wound up getting it so its still in my family.
i did however swipe the full interior and extrerior led swap from it though =]

·
Registered
905 Posts
Can't wait to see how your ride will turn out bro! I still have a couple sets of 18" rims in my garage if your interested I'd much rather see the rims on a 6 than any other car. I'll probably be at your neck of the woods next month for work maybe we can meet up... I normally take the wife's car when going down there:) next time I'll take the 6:)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sounds good man. im actually taking a road trip to north carolina in the 6 then from north carolina to nevada in a 2012 2.5 jetta. should be sweet lol. and if you have pics of the rims send em to me here or in a message maybe we could work something out if i like em =]

everything is going good so far i still dont have a job so modding is on a hold. just got the hids in a few days ago and now im trying to fix this crazy squeak i have going on in the exhaust system. spent almost 4 days underneath my car trying to figure it out lol

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks good buddy. why did you get rid of em if you liked em so much???

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got vinyl black roof coming soon. =] so excited =]

·
Registered
246 Posts
Your car looks good bro, keep up the modding and good luck finding another joby job.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Your car looks good bro, keep up the modding and good luck finding another joby job.
thanks man. the search is going and going. havent found anything yet. but i am on unemployment so its helping a bit. my awesome gf is helping my pay for the vinyl =]

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sponsored by Streetunit =] got my vinyl roof coming up in about a week along with my led tail swap! will post pics =]

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
About this Discussion
88 Replies
19 Participants
xxGen2Mazda6xx
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing