Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New carbon fiber intake for the mazda6i. It's been sitting in my garage for about a 2 months, I ordered it, but decided that gas was too expensive and I heard that an intake takes away gas mileage. XenonExpert is selling this for $300. I am look to get about $165 Shipped OBO.

please send an email to [email protected] or respond on here thank you.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
New carbon fiber intake for the mazda6i. It's been sitting in my garage for about a 2 months, I ordered it, but decided that gas was too expensive and I heard that an intake takes away gas mileage. XenonExpert is selling this for $300. I am look to get about $165 Shipped OBO.

please send an email to [email protected] or respond on here thank you.
[/b]
Got any pictures??( Not from the web site but pictures of the intake you have )

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
dabears.... you just HAD to do that.... GOD... im starting to think that we shouldnt tell people the truth. nothing would really change, would it?

·
Registered
793 Posts
i cant say i had the injen cai, but i had the injen short ram kit and the xenonexpert really rips on the top end, a lot harder than injen at about 5500 rpm.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just put mine on yetsterday and no CEL yet....on a side note i replaced my AEM with this intake because AEM was kinda ugly due to repairs i had to make on it and all i can say is this intake is probably twice as loud! Throttle response is a bit better also but seems to lack the low end of the AEM...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
14 Participants
DraGkuLa
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing