Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://mazda3online.web.aplus.net/product_...products_id=736

PM or call with any questions, base maps are all ready to go. I'm looking for customers who for a reduced intro price would be willing to install the XEDE for thier own particular application and modifications who could do further mapping and adjustments so we can build a sound library of maps for the mazdaspeed6 community.

just to offer up my own own opinion; based on what we've seen with the mazdaspeed miata community in terms of what can be done with the XEDE, comparing the XEDE's capabilities to those of the Cobb, we feel the XEDE will be a more powerful and complete solution for the money, be more user tunable and provide more gains. we'll aim to do more objective comparisons of both units as they become available.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PMs replied to. i am sure a question on everyone's mind is plug and play. the answer is yes, the system should be plug and play. it is on the miata and BEGi is well connected enough with mazda that they are being supplied schematics and harnesses to make it possible. another feature of the XEDE is its ability to go from open to closed loop. not even many full standalones can offer that feature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts