Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post your screen names for you XBOX 360 live.
Mine is ATLMZ6.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I think it would be cool to post your points also.

Screen name: Pygeum
Achievement Points: 3580

Playing Oblivion mostly. .

·
Registered
144 Posts
GamerTag: VinDali
Gamerscore: 1345 pts
MLB 2K6 - FN Rnd 3 - Oblivion - G.R.A.W. - Burout Revenge - PGR3

I love how you can link your GamerTag with your Hotmail account, get on Xbox.com and see who's on, who's playing what, and now you can even send/receive messages and friend requests from your computer. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Mine is mbrogz3000. I only have 600 points from Oblivion and PGR. I just picked up Halo 2, which won't contribute any points since its just an xbox game. I played Halo on my computer when it came out and really really enjoyed it, and after seeing the Halo 3 trailer, I figured I should play Halo 2 first. I don't play sports games that much, so I guess my score will be staying there for a while. I also only take advantage of the xbox live gold freebie weekends since I'm usually never around my apartment in my free time. If I go to my fiancee's house, I take the 360 with me.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Mr Radic

-PGR3
-Full Auto
-DOA4
-Kameo

·
Registered
823 Posts
I don't have a 360, but have X-Box live on my classic X-Box. Screen name is Zaaneek. Mostly play Halo 2, so hit me up if anyone wants to play the oldie.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Any other Gamers to add their Gamer Tags to the list?

·
Registered
144 Posts
bump

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've been playing a ton of G.R.A.W. lately :biggun: :guns:
Anyone else been playing online?
VinDali Gamer Tag.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
VinDali
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing