Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I wanna see it tommrow night but since i'll be moving I doubt it... hopefully sunday though.

juggernaut FTW!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
definitely going to see it. probably a matinee to miss the crowds. i read an article saying they are going to do a spin-off with wolverine since the x-men run is now over.

anyone see the re-run of x-men 2 last week on spike tv? they showed some clips and talked about some of the new charaters. not sure if they mentioned gambit or not, but i want to say he is in it.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Me for sure. Most likely Friday Night. I can't wait.
I hope they sneak Gambit into the movie. Hes my favorite.

I'am also curious of the previews that they will have. You know there will be some good ones.

I hope they have at least one Teaser of either:

Spider Man 3
Ghostrider
Transformers
[/b]
New Ghostrider trailer here:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/

·
Registered
823 Posts
The first two played lastnight and the night before on FX (I think it was FX).

Will probably see X3 saturday. My fiancee actually turned to me and asked if we could go see it this weekend.

O, awaken, what happened to the blinging mazda pirate necklace avatar? That was a good avatar...

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
i'm the jugganaut, bitch!!
yeah, i'm probably going to see it, but more than likely not opening night or weekend. i'll let the crowd die out a little.
[/b]
:laugh: I'm going to check out the midnight showing at the Atlantic Station in Atlanta.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
ATL,

Where did you get the West Side Story smiley in your sig?

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Ok just got back from AMC. This movie KICKED ASS!!! It's a must see for die hard action fanatics. :)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
29 Participants
RhodeIslandMazda6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing