Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if 10 stars is full mark, what mark u will give them????:)

I had a very bad experience buy stuff at net.
that make me lost $100.

That why I want to listen more ppl experience with them.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Reading Topic: www.mazdastuff.com

I think I'll translate this (no offence but it might just get a few more replies for you Who am I)

-------
0 to 10 stars, what would you give mazdastuff.com

I experienced a very bad stuff-up from buying something off the net which lost me $100.

That is why I am interested in other people's opinions on buying from mazdastuff.com
----

And yeah, well if you go through the exterior forum a bit and search mazdastuff.com you will see that quite alot of people purchase from mazdastuff and seem to have no trouble.

I have to admit i'm also interested in mazdastuff.com as well as i would like to order a front spoiler, but i'm not sure if they will be willing to send a huge front spoiler overseas to Australia. Any ideas anyone? And if any aussie guys know where to get one from within australia i would be hugely appreciative.

·
Registered
100 Posts

I would give them a 10. I ordered rubber floor mats for my 6 for the cheapest price I could find anywhere, paid resonable shipping, and no tax. The mats were at my door in 4 days, no problems.

Where will you be shipping them? Overseas? They are located in Texas, USA.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

oh no, I make so many spelling mistake on the first post.

I shouldn't post next time if I haven't get enough sleep.

BIG THANKS to miso

·
Registered
212 Posts

I'd rate them 10 (as in "excellent")... Orderd the auto-dimming mirror and cargo net. Items arrived in less than a week. Great prices and resaonable shipping rates. I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
305 Posts

Yep, I give 'em a 10 as well. Used them to order some Miata stuff, and got a cargo net for my 6 as well. Excellent service, good prices.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Replying to Topic 'www.mazdastuff.com'

I would give them a 10. the guy e-mailed me letting me know that the yellow sports grill had to be ordered from Mazda. He kept me updated via e-mail and I ended up getting it in 7 days even though they did not have one in stock. Pretty good customer service is you ask me.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

Same here. Ordered a sport grille and not ten minutes later did he send me an e-mail indicating he had to special order the grille. He also sent me an e-mail with the UPS tracking # for the grille. Good people.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts