Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So basically I have a ton of music (about 350gb worth of MP3s) and am getting bored with all the same stuff. What i'm looking to do it trade some of my music for some of someone else's music. Particularly I'm looking for Alternative, Punk, Metal and basically some newer stuff for other genres.

The way it would work: we could talk about hat music you want and what music I want through email, pm or phone. Once we agree on what we want, we would burn some DVDs (at least 5) worth of music and mail to each other.

The price would be the cost of the DVDs plus shipping (incurred by both of us).

Lemme know who's interested (pm me)

Just for your piece of mind:
I've been part of the 6 community for over 2 years now, have over 2300+ posts and have purchased/sold parts to and from many members, so you can buy with confidence. I always ship the cheapest way possible and always include insurance and delivery confirmation.

Member references:
ZeroEfxs, VroomZoom6MZR, vt_hokie2008, Stretch, Toyo Guy, HedsIc, MdRivera, SixSickSix, MikeyD, blueion, zzzzoom6, FICHSTIX and falcontx

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Used to spin, but sold all my tables and records when I moved. Only have two pairs of headphones left!! Became a poor grad student for awhile. Thinking of buying some new cd tables soon.

lazyBusiness, pm me your email addy and lets start talking!

Also, if anyone is local, this would work out even better.

I'm willing to do this with mutiple people, since I have so much music!!!

·
Registered
752 Posts
i spin the numark cdn-88 cd deck...one of the best imo.
i have alot of music but its not catalouged like most people's are.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
So basically I have a ton of music (about 350gb worth of MP3s) and am getting bored with all the same stuff. What i'm looking to do it trade some of my music for some of someone else's music. Particularly I'm looking for Alternative, Punk, Metal and basically some newer stuff for other genres.

The way it would work: we could talk about hat music you want and what music I want through email, pm or phone. Once we agree on what we want, we would burn some DVDs (at least 5) worth of music and mail to each other.

The price would be the cost of the DVDs plus shipping (incurred by both of us).

Lemme know who's interested (pm me)

Just for your piece of mind:
I've been part of the 6 community for over 2 years now, have over 2300+ posts and have purchased/sold parts to and from many members, so you can buy with confidence. I always ship the cheapest way possible and always include insurance and delivery confirmation.

Member references:
ZeroEfxs, VroomZoom6MZR, vt_hokie2008, Stretch, Toyo Guy, HedsIc, MdRivera, SixSickSix, MikeyD, blueion, zzzzoom6, FICHSTIX and falcontx
[/b]
whenever i'm in the n. va area i can just bring my external hard drive and you can have all you like and I could get some from you as well.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Is this stealing? :D

/Probably not the smartest thing to do advertising wholesale copyright infringement on an open forum
//I personally don't care, just don't get caught
///350gigs and you're "tired" of the same old stuff? You're joking right?
////some quick math says that's every song back to back 243 days straight 24 hrs/day
/////at 8 hrs a day that's 2 1/2 years without hearing a repeat
////I think you missed some music in there
///try shuffle once in a while
//yes, that even means your Christina Aguilera collection
/we know you have it.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
i've seen someone fill up a 300 gb hd with music, he literally had every song by any rock, alternative, or metal artist in the last 15 years or so. it was incredible.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whenever i'm in the n. va area i can just bring my external hard drive and you can have all you like and I could get some from you as well.
[/b]
Def. need to do this Hokie. Some qucik swapping would be great

Is this stealing? :D

/Probably not the smartest thing to do advertising wholesale copyright infringement on an open forum
//I personally don't care, just don't get caught
///350gigs and you're "tired" of the same old stuff? You're joking right?
////some quick math says that's every song back to back 243 days straight 24 hrs/day
/////at 8 hrs a day that's 2 1/2 years without hearing a repeat
////I think you missed some music in there
///try shuffle once in a while
//yes, that even means your Christina Aguilera collection
/we know you have it.

:D :D :D
[/b]
Stealing, not really sure about that one.
Yes, I am tired. Basically, I'm a music whore and want more.
I do use shuffle.
I have a good amount of music I don't neccesarily like (from trading with friends), so Christina doesn't get much airtime.
I typically encode at 320 so most of my files are larger. Also, I have alot of dj sets and Essential mixes which range from 1-5 hours.

/\ I doubt he has 350GBs of music unles they are wav files
Almost 3,000 albums is about 190GB so roughly that would put you at around 6,000 full albums?
[/b]
No 350gb is all mp3. I typically encode at 320 so most of my files are larger. Also, I have alot of dj sets and Essential mixes which range from 1-5 hours.

Rage, lemme know about swapping.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Pm me with exactly what you are looking for,I work for a company that has 42 nightclub venues and have made alot of friends that are DJ's.I'm interested in trading music

1 - 13 of 13 Posts