Item Price: 200 OBO Shipped
Item Condition: Used
Item Location: South Florida
Shipping Options: Local pick-up , Continental US
Acceptable Means of Payment: Paypal , Money order , Bank Certified Check , Cash
My Name: Quinton
Contact Information: PM, email: edit
Image:

Hello all. I am selling my Nexus 7 32GB tablet. I recently received a galaxy tab as a gift and no longer use the tablet. There is a small blemish on the bezel on the right hand side but thats it. The tablet comes with everything it came in the box with. I even have the original receipt for the tablet for warranty purposes if you should need it. The tablet is 100% stock, and currently runs Jelly Bean Android 4.3.

Original Box with all paper booklets and packaging materials
oem asus wall charger with use cord
Nexus 7
original purchasers receipt

I am currently asking for 200 OBO shipped
I am currently located in South Florida, about 5 minutes outside of Miami-Dade

Here is a feedback thread of every transaction I have made over on the sr20-forum boards: SR20 Community Forum - The Dash

·
Registered
67 Posts
Still available?

How long did you use it for? Everything other than the blemish on the R side of the bezel is perfect? Runs like new?

I see these available just about everywhere for $225; I'm not trying to be a low-ball-jerk or anything, but how open to offers are you?? It's hard not to spend the extra $25 for a brand new one with a warranty.

·
Premium Member
1,605 Posts
Still available?

How long did you use it for? Everything other than the blemish on the R side of the bezel is perfect? Runs like new?

I see these available just about everywhere for $225; I'm not trying to be a low-ball-jerk or anything, but how open to offers are you?? It's hard not to spend the extra $25 for a brand new one with a warranty.
The user hasn't logged on in almost 3 months. Perhaps an email might be the better way to contact him/her.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Optimistically hoping he had his post notifications linked. lol
Probably sound advice though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts