Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently have a sport grille and want a mustache grille assy complete w/ emblem and all. If you have one you are willing to part with, let me know via PM. Must be clean and like new, nothing broken. I have Paypal.

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
Curious why you're getting rid of the sport grille. Most ppl usually go the other way.

It should be easy to find esp. if you have a sport grille, because you can trade with someone.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah i would post your location and car color. Someone in your area might be up for a trade.
[/b]

I understand its unusual, but I want the base model grille to try out and possibly for a project. Location is WI/MN, car is white. Im not interested in trades, Im not giving mine up.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have one, glacier silver from a 2004 wagon...actually, i don't recall if it's even got body color paint on it...been so long since we swapped it...lol

I have extra badges, the grille is in excellent condition. Can take pics if ya want.

EDIT: DOH, i just re-read that your looking for an 06 grille, sorry. But if the 04 works for ya...i have one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts