Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone out there is planning on changing or upgrading their 17inch Mazda6 wheels give me a yell, i'd be interested in buying them if the price is right;)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: WTB

:D Yeah but I would guess that it actually would cost more to send/transfer the money then the actual fee :D

But it's a good though! If you place an ad here, don't hesitate on sending me money!

Allright back on topic.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Replying to Topic 'WTB'

Originally posted by miso

I was wondering where this had went to, haha. ok ozzie, im interested :)[/b]

Ok done deal, Now all i need is the 17inch ones by may! waiting:sarc waiting:sarc waiting:hoho

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Reading Topic: WTB

HAHA, i am putting my gunmetal 17s on my 6s when it actually gets delievered here!!! But I am keeping the stockers for WINTER !!! ahahhahahahahahahaha SORRY!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Replying to Topic 'WTB'

Originally posted by heronew

HAHA, i am putting my gunmetal 17s on my 6s when it actually gets delievered here!!! But I am keeping the stockers for WINTER !!! ahahhahahahahahahaha SORRY![/b]

Gee thanks, :sarc ...I guess i'm going to give up on getting the M6 17inch alloys and look for after market ones, or keep the 16inch and live with it.LOL:p

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Replying to Topic 'WTB'

LOL, sorry to break your heart, the stock 17 looks kinda neat, i know y u want them. Well for about the same price you can have better luck finding nice looking 17s. I got my nippon racing for $415 shipped. Go to www.massivemotorsports.com and call them to see if they got any on sale, that place is very nice to deal with 100% satisfaction, maybe slow shipping sometimes for onsale products, just remember to bug them onece in awhile. GOOD LUCK! :p

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'WTB'

Ok i offically give up on the whole idea!

I think i'll keep my 16inch for a while and then look at aftermarket 17inch wheels down the track.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts