Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Preferably stock, but may take any set of 4 18" x 7.5" (obviously in 114.3x5". Can be somewhat "any condition" as long as they are true and not all dinged up on the rims. Prefer close-ish to the Cincinnati OH area.

·
Super Moderator
17,845 Posts
(As much as I stay away from FB), check for some local Buy/Sell/Trade rims groups. I've got a couple around me and you'd be surprised how active they are.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I may have a set of OEM 17" off my 2014 Sport in the next month or so if that interests you. I'm in Downtown Cincy and literally have no room to store them easily, so I have to get rid of them one way or another.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I may have a set of OEM 17" off my 2014 Sport in the next month or so if that interests you. I'm in Downtown Cincy and literally have no room to store them easily, so I have to get rid of them one way or another.
I appreciate it, but ended up buying 2 sets of Potenza RE-71Rs with 2017 date code for less than one set of 2020 date codes, so ill need my stock wheels and maybe the ones off my 6. Once i did the math, i was only saving 1# over stock with having to purchase 17" wheels.

However, if they come with shit tires and are cheap maybe we can talk cause my 6 needs wheels on it when the flat bed comes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts