Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey looking for a stock exhaust from a mazda 6. i have a mazda 6i 2003 so i dont know which years will fit but I bought an aftermarket exhaust magnaflow a long time ago and I lost my stock exhaust. So, I want to buy one.

let me know if you got one for sale and how much shipped.

i need this ASAP

thanks!

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Bout' to change out my stock for Magnaflows, but not going to do it til' Saturday and that's if they get here by Fri. PM me if your still interested.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I have the stock exhaust from the 6s available too if that will work for you. No clue how I would ship it to Fresno though...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the stock exhaust from the 6s available too if that will work for you. No clue how I would ship it to Fresno though...
[/b]

i dont see why it wouldnt work? anyone else think they used different stock exhaust systems?

·
Registered
163 Posts
hey sorry i dont go on the comp much and forgot about this tread. I dont no how to figure out the shipping cost? Do u know how to? Im from Selden NY, 11784. The exhaust prolly has like 15k or less i really dont remember it was too long ago. N yes i do have paypal!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Im looking to buy a stock exhasut for 6s..please hit me up if someone is interested with price...shipped to 33544

thanks

hey sorry i dont go on the comp much and forgot about this tread. I dont no how to figure out the shipping cost? Do u know how to? Im from Selden NY, 11784. The exhaust prolly has like 15k or less i really dont remember it was too long ago. N yes i do have paypal!
[/b]

·
Registered
176 Posts
pms....sent to numerous individuals.... eager to buy... so whoever has right price and is looking to sell please let me know

thanks

nick

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
Went through this already. Exhaust from 6s and 6i are not interchangeable. I talked to the dealer extensively about it. Only the different years of the i and the different years of the s are interchangeable.

Say car #1 is a 2006 s, and car #2 is a 2003 s. Those exhausts will work. But not between i and s.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Sorry fellas, but I just switch out my stock for MF's and tossed the stock. I couldn't break it down to ship it so I gave up. Good luck, though...

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Went through this already. Exhaust from 6s and 6i are not interchangeable. I talked to the dealer extensively about it. Only the different years of the i and the different years of the s are interchangeable.

Say car #1 is a 2006 s, and car #2 is a 2003 s. Those exhausts will work. But not between i and s. [/b]

Don't quote me on this, but I **think** the exhaust for the 2006 V6 is different, somewhere I remember reading something about that, at least I think it was for the 6s.
It appears most everything from 2003-2005 is interchangable between similar engines (V6 - V6 / I4- I4) but I'm not certain about the 2006 model stuff.

I **do** know the 2006 brakes are different, the hard way. :swearin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts