Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think mine might be going bad, so I would like to see how much a replacement would be.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I think mine might be going bad, so I would like to see how much a replacement would be.
[/b]

I have one I just took out of my 04. Let me know if you are interested...$60 bucks and its yours

·
Registered
470 Posts
Thats alittle more than I was hoping to pay!
[/b]

I just threw out a number...I have no idea how much a BOSE amp goes for... $50 shipped? I am sure it will be 10-20 bucks to ship i assume.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be quite honest, I was hoping someone would just have one laying around and juet let me pay shipping. Besides me, who else would want a stock Bose amp?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
To be quite honest, I was hoping someone would just have one laying around and juet let me pay shipping. Besides me, who else would want a stock Bose amp?
[/b]
I would. :) I'm just enhancing my stock system by changing out the door speakers and adding sound deadenging, but leaving in the amp.

I'm intrigued by the Bose sub and would sure appreciate getting hold of a discarded one so I could take it apart to see how it works. It doesn't seem to use the normal configuration for a speaker (big magnet, voicecoil) from what I've seen so far. I want to disassemble it to see how it works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts