Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i attempted my sidemarker-as-signal mod, i remember removing my airbox to get to the driver side headlight assembly as i did mines without removing the bumper. It was a paint in the ass to try and get the cover off so I ended up taking out the whole thing. Months have passed and got bored of not having any mod money, and not doing any mods, so i decided to do the overlooked "Air Box Mod"..

This time around i already knew to just take the airbox straight out and not fiddle with the cover..

When i finally got it out, i realized how easy the cover was to take off and also that the left hinge was broken my air box is only swingin open and close via one hinge, so i closed the airbox up and checked it and theres seems to be like a very tiny space bcuz of the missing hinge so its not a full seal im only guessing on that part..

So just figured since everyone seems to have CAI's if anyone is willing to get rid of their air box or just the cover.. Long story simple request. I would hold out for a CAI, but theres much more i want to do b4 i start on performance so that way down the line..

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
i've got a cover or entire assemply as i put my cai in this weekend. pm me if ya want it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts