Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a front sport pkg bumper.

GLACIER SILVER and local p/u preferred but I am willing to drive as far as 3hours out if need be to get it. I am near Philadelphia, PA.

There is someone that I've been trying to work out a deal with in this forum but the distance/cost to freight it and the inconvenience to package and ship out is pretty much killing the deal I think.

I will check this board or you can email me at [email protected]
Thx.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On the verge of giving up on this...
One last bump. =)
My 6S came with the non-sprt bumpers w/those dealer add-on lip spoilers. I commute highway (30miles each way) to work and my front's gotten chewed up over the ~3years, and recently one bad mishap with a big chunk of tire which flew off an 18wheeler. I figure since I'm replacing it, just get the better looking sport version instead. Hence my so-far fruitless search.

If anyone can help me...heres what I'm looking for so you won't have to scroll up to my original post:
_Glacier Silver_ mazda6 front SPORT bumper-I will pay for one in GOOD condition.
Preferrably pickup (PA, NJ, MD, DE, NY)... but email me and I'll try and work with you.
[email protected]

·
Registered
484 Posts
In case there are other people checking this out, I'm also in the market for a sport package front bumper, although I need mine in black. I wouldn't think it would be this hard to find one!

So yeah, if you're looking at this thread and saying, "Damn, I'd sell him mine but it's black!" - sell it to me!

Send me a PM if you've got one. Somewhere near SE Michigan is preferred, but I also travel to Northern Virginia periodically, so any of the states between here and there would work for me!

·
Registered
484 Posts
When I was thinking about doing this before, I talked to the dealer about getting both front and rear bumper covers. Paint work would be done outside, but it would only cost $750 to get both. That price assumes I'd be doing all the work myself.

Trying to do it cheaper, so thought I'd fish in the buy/sell section first :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
djxtc21
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing