Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm lookin to buy a set of either 18" RX8 rims and tires, or 18" Mazdaspeed 6 rims and tires. I'm located in the so cal area. Please PM me offers. Thanks!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Hey all, I'm lookin to buy a set of either 18" RX8 rims and tires, or 18" Mazdaspeed 6 rims and tires. I'm located in the so cal area. Please PM me offers. Thanks!
[/b]
aww man i just saw this right now! we could've made a deal on my mazdaspeed 6 wheels too!. oh well, how much are you willing to spend on these wheels? they got about 2k miles on them with no curb rash at all. real clean wheels and tires. let me know whats up... maybe we can work something out again

·
Registered
103 Posts
aww man i just saw this right now! we could've made a deal on my mazdaspeed 6 wheels too!. oh well, how much are you willing to spend on these wheels? they got about 2k miles on them with no curb rash at all. real clean wheels and tires. let me know whats up... maybe we can work something out again
[/b]
hey u still got them 4sale? i just bought my car so im a little strapped for cash but how much u want for them?

·
Registered
64 Posts
[/b]
how much u want to sell those?

·
Registered
60 Posts
how much u want to sell those?
[/b]
My Mazdaspeed6 18" OEM wheels and tires are available for sale. The set of 4 wheels has 2100 miles on them and are 2 months old. If you want the tires still mounted on the wheels, let me know. PM me and we can work something out for the wheels only, or wheels and tires. I'm in the San Diego area.

Thanks.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys and gals, but I got a set from a member here already... he gave me an offer i couldn't refuse, haha :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
My Mazdaspeed6 18" OEM wheels and tires are available for sale. The set of 4 wheels has 2100 miles on them and are 2 months old. If you want the tires still mounted on the wheels, let me know. PM me and we can work something out for the wheels only, or wheels and tires. I'm in the San Diego area.

Thanks.
[/b]
how much for just the rims?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Frog,

Please check your PM.

Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts

Thanks.
[/b]
pm the price for just rims and rims+tires
thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts