Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of RX-8 rims for my 6i. I definitely need them with tires. Local to MD/DC/VA would be great, so we don't have to deal with shipping. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I couldn't find on the web searching darn it! I will now, thanks :)

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found it last night, thanks. I signed up and for some reason my account's restricted so I can't access it anyway. UGH!!! I guess I'm just not meant to have RX-8 wheels lol :)

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've had 3 sellers back out on me. Either they want me to send them money without even sending pics, or they sell to another person who's willing to pay top dollar for curbed up wheels.

I'm 2 steps from giving up on this. If the wheels didn't look so damn good I would.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If you are talking about the 16"x7.5" Rims that the RX-8 ATX use. I watched Ebay for 6 months before I was able to get a set of 4 without tires for $150. You can find 18" rims everyday, but the 16"'s are hard to come by.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you are talking about the 16"x7.5" Rims that the RX-8 ATX use. I watched Ebay for 6 months before I was able to get a set of 4 without tires for $150. You can find 18" rims everyday, but the 16"'s are hard to come by.
[/b]
No I'm talking about the 18s. All the ones I've seen have curb rash all over them and I'm not willing to pay $6-700 shipped for wheels that look like crap when I have brand new wheels with no marks on them on my car right now.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i've been looking too. it's a pain in the ass. the market is over inflated right now. i'm not willing to pay $650 with shipping either.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got MazdaSpeed 18" rims instead off Ebay.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i saw those. you'll have to post pics. i was a little nervous at the comment about condition. hope they work out well.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i saw those. you'll have to post pics. i was a little nervous at the comment about condition. hope they work out well.
[/b]
Oh I paid for them on my Visa card, so I have my own protection incase anything's really wrong with them. ;)

I will post pics when I stop working 70+ hours a week and actually get to spend time driving the car!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts