Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys thought I would post this here cause I really do not wanna pay anyone for shipping.> Iam looking at next winter, I know damn early, and I wanna get a pair of winter tires/rims. I am thinking that I would just try to buy someones stockers and run them.... With AWD I should get decent grip... I am hoping that the stockers are ok in the snow I really don't drive all that much in the snow so..... I had an 03 6i and I remember the tires being decent in the snow.... So if anyone is looking to unload some rims and tires for winter use let me know.

Michelle

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
the OEM tires suck in snow... swapped mine out as soon as possible for a set of Nokian H2 w/ studs, but then again i dont have AWD

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
the OEM tires suck in snow... swapped mine out as soon as possible for a set of Nokian H2 w/ studs, but then again i dont have AWD
[/b]
Stockers are far from the best in snow, but with AWD and careful driving they are perfectly fine. I went through 2 winters on my stockers, and STILL running on my stockers (currently at 46k miles).

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am lookin for a combo set thanks tho..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
speedgal
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing