Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im actually more interested in racing beat only cause its not too too noticeable (meaning parents wont notice it to much) but PM me if you got one fore sale.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thought you would go with magnaflow, because of the looks? Anyways....good luck on the WTB thread, I've been looking for someone to reply to my WTB exhaust thread for some time, and I havent had a single hit!

quote name='MikeyD' date='Nov 13 2006, 07:01 PM' post='844845']
im actually more interested in racing beat only cause its not too too noticeable (meaning parents wont notice it to much) but PM me if you got one fore sale.
[/quote]

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya dude im still not to sure, seriously if magnaflow and racingbeat looked the same i would go racing beat hands down. But i like how magnaflows a little bit bigger and has a big opening.

i think im gonna go with racing beat though. If i can get a steal on the magnaflow ill go for it, but otherwise ill go racing beat.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
i think im gonna go with racing beat though. If i can get a steal on the magnaflow ill go for it, but otherwise ill go racing beat.
[/b]
That's the only reason I decided to get mine. I love it though. ;)

·
Registered
176 Posts
niceguy,
I replied to your email with price etc... and we have been conversing. To say you havent gotten a single hit......now that is not true. I was actually awaiting your response on the price as discussed

In any event, mikeyD or niceguy.....let me know if you are interested in a used draxas/magnaflow exhaust

Nick

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
[/b]
Why would your parents get mad at the exhaust? Why would they have anything to say about it if it's your car?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they bought it. thats y, but thats besides the point. i actually dont care whether you have magnaflow or racing beat. Either one works fine. I saw a kid at my school today with magnaflow and i got some jealousy running through my body ;)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump.

also an addition to what i said, they think ill screw up the car, and one day mom decided to drive it and i was on break from doing a clear side marker job and apparently she didnt see the shit layin all over the floor when she pulled out and my mud guard was dragging on some roads and she was freakin out. w/e there dumb sumtimes. not to dumb when buying cars though ;) there fore mods can not be tooo too noticable.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
they bought it. thats y, but thats besides the point. i actually dont care whether you have magnaflow or racing beat. Either one works fine. I saw a kid at my school today with magnaflow and i got some jealousy running through my body ;)
[/b]
You're lucky your parents are nice enough to buy you a car. That rocks. At least you take care of it, so that's cool.

Yeah I definitely love my Magnas. Had them for about 1000 miles now. I'm the crazy ass who drove from MD to OH to get the one in trading for stock. Best thing I ever did. ;)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm... i guess really wat its gonna come down to is used availability and pricing. i was thinking if parents care that i put it on then ill sell my magnas and buy racing beat so its not that noticeable. either way i think its a step into the right direction.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts