Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in buying Mazdaspeed 6 wheels. I would prefer them to include tires, but would am willing to listen to all offers.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have a set. No curb rash with Falken ZIEX ZE-912 : 215/45ZR18 93W XL

These are high performance all season with the correct load rating.

Bought the tires Feb of last year. They only have 5k on them.

I'm going to put conti DWS all seasons on my BBS rims and use them all year going forward.

Tires were $450 so I would let the set go for $800 and i'll meet you uhalf way to deliver them.

Let me know.

Jim

·
Registered
153 Posts
i have a set of speed6 wheels and painted speed3 wheels. there are no tires though.

·
Registered
663 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
A bit dirty but, like I said, no curb rash and real good rubber.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've got a set, and will be heading to Newton, NJ in a couple of weeks. I can take them with me if you can get there. No tires, $500 for the wheels. (never got these listed, though I started to a year ago, as can be seen by the picture).

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As of now I have received an offer from stout and plan to make my decision in about a week. If anything changes I will post in this thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Original MazdaSpeed 6 Wheels with Nokian Haka Sipe WRs

I have a set of original no-damage wheels with Nokian Haka Sipe WR 225/40 R 18 92V XL M+S tires. Wheels are excellent, tires are fair. Tires have two winters' use, wheels professionally detailed and stored summers. Located in northern Michigan and will ship for $750. [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
anyone still selling im am willing to buy a set of mazdaspeed 6 oem 18"

just send me a private message. im still waiting for approval on my post from the admin since im am still new.

·
Registered
19 Posts
also would prefer no rash on the curb but just let me know what you have and if you give me a good price then we can probably make a deal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts