Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....I just finished putting a new tire on my car since it had a bubble in the sidewall due to hitting a cut-out in the street that my city water company decided not to put cones around. Now I found out that my wheel is bent so I need one of those too.

Does anyone have a 17" oem wheel in good condition that they will sell me?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well....I just finished putting a new tire on my car since it had a bubble in the sidewall due to hitting a cut-out in the street that my city water company decided not to put cones around. Now I found out that my wheel is bent so I need one of those too.

Does anyone have a 17" oem wheel in good condition that they will sell me?
[/b]
Anyone???

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
You may check on EBay and find one there. They usually sell here in sets but not individually.

Sorry for the damage to your car. Did you talk to the city to see if they'd cover it for you since it was their negligence?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pm'd
[/b]
Yeah, I checked with the city and it doesn't look promising but I am still persuing it. Even if something does come of it, that won't be for a good month or so I bet.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
That wheel has an even bigger dent than mine does....
[/b]
I'm sorry I just happened to see the posting on EBay when I was searching and thought of your post, so I linked it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sorry I just happened to see the posting on EBay when I was searching and thought of your post, so I linked it.
[/b]
Not a problem...I actually saw that same wheel a few days ago when I first started looking for a wheel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts