Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tires are getting worn I got 40k on the stock tires. Time for some new ones. I am a student and got no money really for a new set of eagle F1's that I want. If anyone has some stockers or good new or used tires for sale near orlando I would be interested to take them off your hands. Thanks for your help! Keep me posted!

-ben

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gotta get all 4 tires. the rainy season is coming here in central florida. Can't drive in the rain with these slicks. let me know what you got! Thanks!

-ben

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Anyone know anything about these tires?

Nexen N3000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-Inch-Tir...1QQcmdZViewItem
[/b]
I'll know about them this week as I am putting them on the car this week. I'll let you know my initial impressions. If you lived closer to where I am, there is a place near me that sells the nexens for $57.76 a piece plus $6 a wheel to mount and balance.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I'll know about them this week as I am putting them on the car this week. I'll let you know my initial impressions. If you lived closer to where I am, there is a place near me that sells the nexens for $57.76 a piece plus $6 a wheel to mount and balance.
[/b]
The Nexens are on. Compared to the stock tires and the Kuhmos that I just took off, the are AWESOME. The car didn't even spin in the rain yesterday when I was redlining it (with TCS off). The seem to grip awesomely, they are silent, no roaring at all, and have a 340 treadwear, much better than the 260 on my set of Kuhmos. So far, I'm loving them.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
very cool thanks for the info. I am thinking those might be what I end up with! Thanks again

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyothers out there. Here comes the rainy season gotta get some tread on my car soon. thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
Lapis6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing