Mazda 6 Forums banner

Wtb: Mazdaspeed Protege Rims

786 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Revenant 
#1 ·
hey guys im looking for some Mazdaspeed protge rims by racing hart. Im looking to buy them or trade out my stock 17'' mazda 6 rims. THANKS

#2 ·
You might have better success on msprotege.com, you'll have to buy them, as they will not want to trade for
Mazda6wheels.

#3 ·
i have a set of the msp 2003.5 wheels (the original msp wheels are silver, these are the hyperblack ones)

unfortunately, i raped a curb and it blew out one of my tires. within the next month im going to get the curb rash repaired and get a new tire on there. the rims are not bent at all. the rash isn't nearly as bad as i thought it was going to be.

the tires on there are kumho ecsta SPT (225/45/17) and are flippin awesome tires. im absolutely going to get them for whatever set of wheels i get next. pm me if you're interested

#9 ·
i have a set of the msp 2003.5 wheels (the original msp wheels are silver, these are the hyperblack ones)

unfortunately, i raped a curb and it blew out one of my tires. within the next month im going to get the curb rash repaired and get a new tire on there. the rims are not bent at all. the rash isn't nearly as bad as i thought it was going to be.

the tires on there are kumho ecsta SPT (225/45/17) and are flippin awesome tires. im absolutely going to get them for whatever set of wheels i get next. pm me if you're interested
[/b]
I have 1 MSP 2003.5 wheel. Maybe you can buy from Business and buy from me!

...just a thought.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.