Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I had an accident recently and got one of my 17inch rim bent, I taken it to shop and they said its bent to badly so I would have to buy a new one.

I'm wondering if anyone is selling their stock 17inch tire? if so, please qoute me the price

please note that I'm just buying one rim, not all four, but I can consider buying all four if the price is right

I live in Richmond and am welling to travel within the greater vancouver area for pick up.

my email is

[email protected]

thanks guys

·
Registered
255 Posts
hey man,

first of all....which part are u talking about....? the OEM tire or OEM rim ?? if its about tire...then theres member selling his OEM tires over here at Toronto...

second of all...it is quite hard to just get one of them...but...yeah...good luck man~!!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Did you read the title, Derrick?
The stock mishitlins are too crappy so doesn't really matter they're with the rims or not.

I'd love to sell mine to you but before I have to get a shipping quote before I do that. I got my car in Septemper last year but then I switched to winter tires and steelies all over the winter and I still haven't put the stokies back on yet. So they're just like brand new. I'm gonna get new rims if these stockies are gone.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you read the title, Derrick?
The stock mishitlins are too crappy so doesn't really matter they're with the rims or not.

I'd love to sell mine to you but before I have to get a shipping quote before I do that. I got my car in Septemper last year but then I switched to winter tires and steelies all over the winter and I still haven't put the stokies back on yet. So they're just like brand new. I'm gonna get new rims if these stockies are gone.
[/b]
yeah, please let me know, thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
You can get one fast through www.mazdastuff.com. I ordered one through them about a year ago and they had it in stock. It shipped the same day I ordered it. But back then it only cost $150. There are also some on ebay.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I personally don't think the stock tires are that bad
keep in mind i bought my car in 03 when it just came out, there's a possibility that they changed tires on future models

I went through over 100,000 km with my original tires

·
Registered
54 Posts
so did u end up getting em from ebay? or...? cuz im in the same situation now... need the stocks...well just 1... fricken pot-hole owned me :irate:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
SQUEEisme
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing