Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I am hoping someone out there has 2 spare Mazda6 club stickers they would be willing to sell? I'm hoping for Silver to match my car.

I don't use paypal ever since they ripped me on charges when I sold my old laptop. Otherwise I'd just order them from here and wait 3 months lol.

I figured before doing that I'd ask if anyone has 2 extra's they would be willing to sell . If so let me know how much.

Thank You!!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i have red ones........

they're currently at home (jersey) and i'm currently at school (connecticut), but i could get them up here by sunday, since the rents are coming up for dinner.

let me know.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have red ones........
they're currently at home (jersey) and i'm currently at school (connecticut), but i could get them up here by sunday, since the rents are coming up for dinner.
let me know.
[/b]
Ehh, I think red would clash to much. Since the only other red thing on my ar are my tails lol.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I have a set of white ones laying around here somewhere, would you be interested in those?
[/b]
If I only knew. I've been waiting a month now for my stickers and I live in the same city they're shipped from.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
OK, I am hoping someone out there has 2 spare Mazda6 club stickers they would be willing to sell? I'm hoping for Silver to match my car.

I don't use paypal ever since they ripped me on charges when I sold my old laptop. Otherwise I'd just order them from here and wait 3 months lol.

I figured before doing that I'd ask if anyone has 2 extra's they would be willing to sell . If so let me know how much.

Thank You!!
[/b]
If you can not find anyone I'll pay for them and have them sent to you if you want.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I HAVE SOME SILVER ONES
PM ME IF YOU WANT THEM
[/b]

Im gonna give him the chance for the silver ones first, I have silver on silver, and would want that over white. Hedsic let us know what you wanna do!

·
Registered
510 Posts
After HedsIc gets what he wants, if anyone has a couple extra silver ones, i would be willing to take them off there hands as well. please pm me. thx.

·
Registered
162 Posts
After HedsIc gets what he wants, if anyone has a couple extra silver ones, i would be willing to take them off there hands as well. please pm me. thx.
[/b]
Yeah and after everyone before me gets responded back to, maybe someone could send me a pm also about either a white or silver pair of mazda6club.com stickers... thanks

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Would it be allowed for me to make the stickers for everyone, and pay a % to the 6 club?

·
Registered
10 Posts
im new to the forum if possible i would like to have a set of stickers as well red, black, white, or silver is fine please lemme know THANX!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just posting to say I got my stickers today.

Thank you so much Mazda6racer, left you postive tradre feedback.

and seriously, if you can't find the check. I will resend payment.

I'm good like that lol.

I'll post pics later on. It's kind of gloomy out right now. I put them on a little bit ago. Just because it's in the 60's so I wanted to utalize a warm day while I had one lol.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts