Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it all i'm wanting a jdm badge that i don't have to use ebay to get. anyone have one or know of a place that does?

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only problem is a absolutely will not open a new paypal account as they've stolen enough money from me. so if i want a atenza badge i have to send a money order to freaking asia and wait 2 months to get the badge. knowing my luck pracing would have them by then.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I ordered mine from pracing.com. got it within about two days, but that was months ago...months.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
im interested in fact too... if anyone got one hook a brother up.

(haha i was working with this guy at my store who had just sent his Labtop to Nigeria or w/e [ i work at UPS ] any ways he told the guy he shipped it, and then right when he did the dude some how took back his money and we had to cancel it. i was like woah they got some massive hacks over there.)

anyway moral of the story, dont paypal over seas (recomended)

·
Registered
793 Posts
you can look up corksport.com too i believe...just look under 6 probe mx6 626 and then under styling/ other and you can find them there.

you can find other goodies there too, but they might be alil on the pricey side!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet thank you. just ordered a jdm atenza badge via 3rd day air. should be here monday i'd imagine. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I grabbed mine from Corksport.com and it was 25 for 2 of them at the time. You could also try BoomPlusToys.net At BoomPLusToys it's under JDM OEW Parts, then M6. BoomPLus and Corcksport are actually priced the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts