Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Color not really important... although black mica is preferable. I am willing to pay for expedited shipping.

Thanks,
Forrest

[email protected]

·
Registered
583 Posts
I saw on ebay that someone was selling the whole back bumper for a speed6 (Black Mica too), I think they're in Chicagoland area also. Try searching on eBay, not sure if it's still listed.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I didn't see these, and have since got most of my parts. Although now i need those pieces on the rear valance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
im looking for one as well and debating getting one a oem one from ebay, have you heard any thing about them? my husband said to try finding one from a wreck etc so as its orginal but that would be a forever long search. I got quoted 575 with installation from autobarn in countryside.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im looking for one as well and debating getting one a oem one from ebay, have you heard any thing about them? my husband said to try finding one from a wreck etc so as its orginal but that would be a forever long search. I got quoted 575 with installation from autobarn in countryside.
Are you looking for the inserts, the spoiler, the trunk or the bumper?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW, if anyone has access to or a set of these laying around in good shape, let me know.

See the picture:

·
Registered
606 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts