Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drop me a PM if you have one youre willing to part with. Older models ok as well as newer.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I've got a beltronics FX2, look it up, tellme if it interests you.

It worked pretty well for me,although I ahven't been able to use it much, get to know it well. Been sitting at home for a while.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a beltronics FX2, look it up, tellme if it interests you.

It worked pretty well for me,although I ahven't been able to use it much, get to know it well. Been sitting at home for a while.
[/b]
pm sent

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
G-Tech Pro SS

Used once.

$150.00 shipped.

John :cool:
[/b]
just waitin to hear back from PRacing :drive:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I got a Gtech pro. I never use it. Baught it used off a member. The cigarette lighter adapter has been cut off though sinc eI have it ran direct in to the front dome light power wires.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I got a Gtech pro. I never use it. Baught it used off a member. The cigarette lighter adapter has been cut off though sinc eI have it ran direct in to the front dome light power wires.
[/b]

Dome light? I rather not hardwire such a part in my car. Sort of an incentive for a cop. But if you do,wire it to the cig lighter, where you can also wire your radar detector.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Dome light? I rather not hardwire such a part in my car. Sort of an incentive for a cop. But if you do,wire it to the cig lighter, where you can also wire your radar detector.
[/b]
Incentive for a cop? I guess I don't get that statement.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Probably thinks a cop might consider it racer paraphernalia. :laugh:

John :cool:
[/b]
Hmm, I don't even think a cop would know what it is if they even seen it to begin with lol.

It really doesn't look like anything. At the most it'd be mistaken for a radar detector over anything.

I apologize for the overexposure outside. It was sort of one of those impossible to get a correct exposures scenerio's.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hmm, I don't even think a cop would know what it is if they even seen it to begin with lol.

It really doesn't look like anything. At the most it'd be mistaken for a radar detector over anything.
I apologize for the overexposure outside. It was sort of one of those impossible to get a correct exposures scenerio's.

[/b]
just tell the cop its your satellite radio

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
i bought mine from a member on here for 20bux and thats with shipping...

cig lighter went out to..but its easily replaceable with a cell phone charger...just pop the fuse out assuming its a 1A 250V, and use the end of the cell phone lighter adapter put it on the GTECH pro and your good to go...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts