Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM LOOKING TO BUY A USED EXHAUST SYSTEM FOR MY 03 MAZDA 6S (V-6). I want Magnaflow, or Racing Beat for a used but in GREAT condition price! Please email me or pm me if you want to sell!

[email protected]

Thanks Brian

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ANYONE?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have a injen exhaust, but you could just get a new maganflow for the used price of one of these.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am still on the look!

I have a injen exhaust, but you could just get a new maganflow for the used price of one of these.
[/b]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Need Exhaust!!!!!!
Please Help!

·
Registered
814 Posts
why not spring for a racing beat from RPM. Its fairly cheap compared to the other you listed...great sound...and a cinch to install.
Just my two cents.

How much you looking to spend? That may help the replies start flowing more quickly :D

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
i love the sound of racing beat but hate the look.
i would go with magnaflow. Its a full cat back for less than 450 which is unheard of. [for a good exhaust]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would like to spend no more thank 225.00 for an axle-back like Racing Beat and no more than 275.00 for a cat back like Magnaflow. I can get a Magnaflow cat-back from RPM for 399.00 shipped brand new. I am saving for a new system but would like to buy an "in great shape" used one now, to save a bit of money!

Let me know if anyone is interested.
[email protected]

Thanks Brian

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still waiting on that perfect deal!
anyone?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Money doesnt bother me....Just have to live with the penny pinching WIFE! :D

If money bothers you, don't mod your car.
[/b]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last Chance to sell me an exhaust system!!! I now have aquired enough money to buy a brand new system, so I will give it one more shot at the used setup! PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a magnaflow for sale on ebay with a buy it now price of 350.00 plus shipping.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...p;rd=1&rd=1
Let me know if you have any questions. Make me a offer and I'll end the auction if its good enough. I don't have many posts here but you can check me out on the RX7club.com site (same username). I've been on that site since its inception. The exhaust came off my wife's car.

Thanks, Travis

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I have a magnaflow for sale on ebay with a buy it now price of 350.00 plus shipping.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...p;rd=1&rd=1
Let me know if you have any questions. Make me a offer and I'll end the auction if its good enough. I don't have many posts here but you can check me out on the RX7club.com site (same username). I've been on that site since its inception. The exhaust came off my wife's car.

Thanks, Travis

[email protected]
[/b]

thanks for the link! ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
thanks for the link! ;)
[/b]
I read the rules and it didn't seem to be a violation as long as I was just replying to the message. If a Mod sees this and disagrees please let me know and I will no longer make posts such as the one in my previous message.

·
Registered
176 Posts
ok....so I didnt start this thread...however I am looking for a 6S exhaust...................got a couple of initial people who seemed like they wanted to sell it...then never heard from them again...

please reply if interested

thank you

6S- 2003

thanks

mars6

·
Registered
578 Posts
ok....so I didnt start this thread...however I am looking for a 6S exhaust...................got a couple of initial people who seemed like they wanted to sell it...then never heard from them again...

please reply if interested

thank you

6S- 2003

thanks

mars6
[/b]
Check your messages.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts