Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much help from people here and elsewhere to figure out what I'd like, I'm now trying to find a 2003 or 2004 Blue Mazda6, manual, with sport package, black leather. Bose upgrade highly desireable. Heated mirrors/seats would be nice.

Black exterior may be a possibility if Blue isn't available.

Let me know if you can help!
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
After much help from people here and elsewhere to figure out what I'd like, I'm now trying to find a 2003 or 2004 Blue Mazda6, manual, with sport package, black leather. Bose upgrade highly desireable. Heated mirrors/seats would be nice.

Black exterior may be a possibility if Blue isn't available.

Let me know if you can help!
Thanks!
[/b]

i MIGHT entertain an offer. My car has all the specs you speak of EXCEPT for the black interior. I have beige.

V6 Lapis Blue
Sport Package
Manual

The car has been excellently maintained with all synthetic fluids. and i wash it at least once a week.

also take a look at the numerous mods that i have in my signature. The car runs like a dream! It runs MUCH better than a regular mazda 6. The car performs like it should perform!

a few pictures can be found here...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/878382

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
calm down you only need one thread
[/b]

You're absolutely right! The board was hanging and I didn't realize they were all getting posted! I can't figure out how to delete the multiples now! Somebody tell me!

Sorry I've mucked this area up. I've notified a moderator to clobber the multiples!

i MIGHT entertain an offer. My car has all the specs you speak of EXCEPT for the black interior. I have beige.

V6 Lapis Blue
Sport Package
Manual

The car has been excellently maintained with all synthetic fluids. and i wash it at least once a week.

also take a look at the numerous mods that i have in my signature. The car runs like a dream! It runs MUCH better than a regular mazda 6. The car performs like it should perform!

a few pictures can be found here...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/878382
[/b]

Wow, that's one hot '6! Probably well outside my limit of $15K.... and you're in CT! ;)

VERY nice ride!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
You're absolutely right! The board was hanging and I didn't realize they were all getting posted! I can't figure out how to delete the multiples now! Somebody tell me!

Sorry I've mucked this area up. I've notified a moderator to clobber the multiples!
Wow, that's one hot '6! Probably well outside my limit of $15K.... and you're in CT! ;)

VERY nice ride!
[/b]

thank you. OHIO isn't THAT far. and i didn't realize your limit was 15k. Your right i would like a little more than that. If you have any questions about anything or if you want to talk in more detail then pm me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts