Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any friends accross the pond have access to this accessory? Is it a stand alone option? Does it fit the N.A. version? I'd be interested in purchasing one.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Replying to Topic 'WTB Black Sports Grille'

It's listed in the Mazda6 Accessories brochure, so I am assuming you could obtain it directly through Mazda.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

You would think so, I contacted my dealer, they don't have any firm idea when it will be available in the US, I have heard Q1'03 but That hasn't been confirmed.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Just for reference, the US part number for the grille is GK2A-V3-095F-XX ("XX" DENOTES COLOR CODES).

Maybe emailing Mazda directly would be a good idea in this case.

Alan

P.S. I tried to attach a jpg picture of the brochure that krille posted but I keep getting an error. sorry :(

·
Registered
170 Posts

I tried to order it when I ordered my car, and they said it was not orderable yet. (This was on 12/16/02)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

I been in contact with Mazda South about the front air dam and rear spoiler.

Emailed them 7am 12/27

9am 12/27 from Mazda South:
I checked on the front spoiler, and the Mazda site says "NOT APRVD ETA
12/30", so maybe in the first part of next year those will be available.
thanks, Richard

They emailed me again 1/4

Jay,
No ETA yet. What color and which parts exactly do you want?
Thanks,
Marshall

Emailed them back on 1/5

They replied 1/6
Jay,
The front air dam would be $195.00 plus shipping.
The rear spoiler would be $332.40.
These parts are pre painted.
The ETA from mazda is 2/1/03.
I can order them for you if you want me too.
Thanks,
Marshall

So I will probably place my order and see when they arrive.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

i will be ordering my Grille Monday from my dealership. they said $200 + tax. but when i emailed MazdaSouth, they told me $156 + $6 s/h. why is htere a difference?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

Your dealer makes a whole lot more profit from you. They both pay the same for the part, Mazda South just discounts the price.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

why are they charging more tho. should i tell them that the other dealership in TX is selling me the grille for $162 shipped ($156+$6 for s/h)? they are tryin to fuk me. should i have them call the other dealership and tell/convince them to lower the price?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

You can try, but don't be suprised if the parts guy says, "Whatever you want to do, but that's our price."

As to why are they charging more? Many reasons. Different overhead expenses and volume of sales for two. Same reasons you can buy things cheaper at Wal-Mart.

Why do two different dealers give different prices on the same car?

Who is John Gault?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Reading Topic: WTB Black Sports Grille

i talked em down to 166+tax.:) so i will more than likely order it this week. rims are priority ONE. the product code for the Glacier Silver 6 was GK2A-V3-095F-78.

·
Registered
298 Posts

I live in boston, MA and i went to my Mazda dealership...they where charing $695 for EACH front & reat air damm!!!! and $700!!!! for the side sills!! I asked them if they were FUCKING Nuts..and then i proceeded to show them the prices from Mazdastuff.com...well they gave me a number to one of "their" guys who places orders for Mazda accessories..i guess he might match my prices as well as install them at a discount..i'll keep you guys posted on how it goes..

E.D.

·
Registered
58 Posts

I want to get one soon for my silver 6. I saw a silver 6 with sport grille in person, and it looks really hot. What is the cheapest price now?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts