Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a set of the black '06 either Mazdaspeed, preferred, or the '06 black tail lights.

Lemme know.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Looking to buy a set of the black '06 either Mazdaspeed, preferred, or the '06 black tail lights.

Lemme know.
[/b]
i may consider swapping mine out with yours at a lesser cost if you have clear tail lights.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry man, no clear tails here!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not sure if this will help but within the next week and a half I will have 2 sets of the black Euro JDM taillights for sale here on the board with the opportunity to get more if there is enough interest....I'll let you know when i have them 'in hand' if you are interested.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Not sure if this will help but within the next week and a half I will have 2 sets of the black Euro JDM taillights for sale here on the board with the opportunity to get more if there is enough interest....I'll let you know when i have them 'in hand' if you are interested.
[/b]
Are they modified to fit the parking light? (i think that's what it is)

·
Registered
87 Posts
[/b]

Can i get a pair to? thanks man

·
Registered
46 Posts

Lemme know.
[/b]
Do you have red tail lights right now?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts